Training Boooklet

Share your fundraising ideas

Moderators: CarolynM, janrobinson

labres1
Site Admin
Site Admin

Training Boooklet

Post by labres1 »

We now have for sale copies of a very useful training book full of hints and tips from a very experienced trainer.

This little guide was written by our Dear Friend Rosemary Williamson who recently passed away.

She asked that the booklet be printed and proceeds be used to help Labrador and Golden retriever rescues

Please visit the home page for more details

http://www.retrieverrescue.net
lynn wise
Senior User
Senior User

Post by lynn wise »

Would it be possible to have the one which John's written on site as well?
John

Post by John »

Hi Lynn,
When I wrote that book I gave it entirely to Glenys to raise money for her Labrador rescue. It is hers to do with as she wants.

But on a different front, I'm always available to chat to over anything you want to talk about. And if I happen to miss a post I'm sure Jan or Kathryn will jog my arm :wink:

Best wishes, John
labres1
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by labres1 »

Hi John

Didnt realise you had registered on here - Welcome to retriever rescue website

If you can spare a moment your advice would be welcome - we have a lady who has posted about a problem with a dog.. a link to the topic is below..

http://retrieverrescue.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=246

Its great to have your wealth of experience on the forum..

By the way.. Amber has settled in really well following your guidance - the 'pack' is perfect now - couldnt have done it without you - thanks john

Ian
John

Post by John »

Hi Ian, I must admit I dont get here as often as I should, but always prepared to try to help. But thats why I rely on someone drawing my attention to a post.

Glad to hear Amber has settled in nicely now. There is always a little "Settling in period" when the pack dynamics have changed and often all it needs is a little prod in the right direction.

I'll go have a little look at that thread now.

Best wishes, John