2010 CALENDAR FOR NORTH WEST GOLDEN RETRIEVER RESCUE

Share your fundraising ideas

Moderators: CarolynM, janrobinson

Cobi and Ginnies Mum

2010 CALENDAR FOR NORTH WEST GOLDEN RETRIEVER RESCUE

Post by Cobi and Ginnies Mum »

I have 'borrowed' or 'stolen' quite a few of the lovely photographs of Jan's rescued retrievers from the Pet Gallery for the 2010 calendar, if anyone has a photo of Jan's dogs they want included in the calendar can they send me a copy via the private messaging system please a.s.a.p.
We've all been away caravanning, well I have and Ginnie and Cobi, (and Hubby for the last 10 days) but it's 'sulksville' now we've :2005: returned (you know that look you get from them.... Hmmmm, especially from Cobi, 'you wait till I tell Jan how I've been treated...... they must have known they were going home when I took thiis one on the calendar, THE GLUM LOOK)

IT'S ALMOST DONE BUT I NEED YOUR PICS PLEASE......

GRATEFUL THANKS TO IAN FOR SORTING MY COMPUTER PROBLEMS OUT... :1954:
Rolledover

Re: 2010 CALENDAR FOR NORTH WEST GOLDEN RETRIEVER RESCUE

Post by Rolledover »

Hi, do you still need more as I have loads of Rolo :D

Julie xx
Cobi and Ginnies Mum

Post by Cobi and Ginnies Mum »

I've started earlier this year... just posted off 3 calendars........ Rolo is 'man of the month' for July....

If anyone wants a calendar with your own dog/s featured.... just let me know together with the photographs and I'll gladly do it.......photographs via the private messaging system or in pet gallery please.....Details and cheque to Jan please

£6 including postage

This is the next batch of 'pet gallery' photographs I've used for the calendars.
lynn wise
Senior User
Senior User

Post by lynn wise »

We absolutely love ours Lynda, THANKYOU
Lxxx