Sam's Golden Cookbook.

Share your fundraising ideas

Moderators: CarolynM, janrobinson

Samsmum

Sam's Golden Cookbook.

Post by Samsmum »

Hello Friends!
Pleased to tell you that our Sam's Golden Cookbook (the follow-up to last year's book - Sam - a Rescue Dog) has now been completed and is ready for sale.
I have already sold a few copies to friends, and I am bringing about 50 to the Fun Day next Saturday. The book is priced at £2, as it has a lot more pages than last year's book, and is filled with some really great recipes sent in by your goodselves. So please look out for them next Saturday, please buy one, and help to swell the coffers so that Jan can carry on her very good work, rescuing more beautiful Goldens.
I have tried some of the recipes and they are really good.
Hope to see you all next Saturday.
Best wishes - Samsmum (and Dad who printed the book and got it all together!)
sonia
Advanced User
Advanced User

Re: Sam's Golden Cookbook.

Post by sonia »

I am so sad that i will not be able to attend next weeks fun day :( as i sadly have to work. I was so looking forward to seeing you all and introducing Ella and Brad to you all. Now i would really like a calender and a recipe book :2004: Would it be possible to send a cheque to you Jan, including P&P ?? Please can you let me know :2058: I hope the weather is kind to you all and its a fab day and lots of money is made to help Jan in her wonderful work.
janrobinson
Rescue Co-ordinator
Rescue Co-ordinator

Post by janrobinson »

Hi Sonia, Sorry you won't be joining us but thanks for your good wishes. The Recipe Book will be £2-00 plus 50p P&P The calendars are £5 plus £1 P&P The cost of mail has gone up so much lately when you think it is 7 shillings to post a letter it used to be 3d in old money. Showing my age now. :2003:
sonia
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by sonia »

Thanks Jan will pop you a cheque in the post :thumbleft and include my details to post them on, saves you searching for my address :) We are so disappointed we can't come :2006: Will look forward to seeing all the photos :2094:
Jan whats 3d ?? :1941:
Last edited by sonia on Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lynn wise
Senior User
Senior User

Post by lynn wise »

thruppence Sonia, or to the uninitiated.....1 and a half new pence.
Now doesn't that show our ages :2073:
janrobinson
Rescue Co-ordinator
Rescue Co-ordinator

Post by janrobinson »

Certainly does. :2008:

By the way Lynn I have your calendar from Lynda so you can retrieve it on Saturday.
lynn wise
Senior User
Senior User

Post by lynn wise »

That's great Jan, will also have a couple of Joyces Recipe Books.