I'VE BEEN TRYING TO LOOK THROUGH ALL THE 2010 PHOTOGRAPHS

Share your fundraising ideas

Moderators: CarolynM, janrobinson

Cobi and Ginnies Mum

I'VE BEEN TRYING TO LOOK THROUGH ALL THE 2010 PHOTOGRAPHS

Post by Cobi and Ginnies Mum »

I'VE BEEN TRYING TO LOOK THROUGH ALL THE 2010 PHOTOGRAPHS AND I NEED YOUR HELP PLEASE......

I THINK I'VE MANAGED TO GET COPIES OFF THE WEBSITE OF MOST OF THE 2010 AND THE 2009 PHOTOS NOT USED LAST YEAR FROM PHOTOS POSTED IN EITHER PET GALLERY OR GENERAL DOGGY CHAT AND JAN'S ALSO SENT ME SOME PHOTOS OF HER RESCUED GOLDENS (NON INTERNET OWNERS HAVE SENT HER)

IF ANYONE OBJECTS TO ANY OF THEIR PHOTOS BEING USED FOR THE 2011 CALENDAR (OH DEAR, THAT'S ANOTHER YEAR GONE BY !!!) CAN THEY SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE PLEASE.

I WON'T BE PUTTING THOSE 'CALENDAR HANGERS' IN THE 2011 CALENDARS THIS YEAR, I'LL PUT ONE IN LOOSE, IF YOU WANT, BUT I'VE GOT ANOTHER IDEA FOR HANGING IT UP. :1960:
julie

Re: I'VE BEEN TRYING TO LOOK THROUGH ALL THE 2010 PHOTOGRAP

Post by julie »

Please feel free to use Honey's photos on anything that benefits the rescue, Time has flown if 2011 is in production!! Look forward to another lovely calendar.

Julie
Cobi and Ginnies Mum

Post by Cobi and Ginnies Mum »

Thanks Julie, I've got a couple of Honey.

I've also copied one of 2 dogs pulling a sock and I don't know whose dogs they are?

Any ideas from anyone please? it says 'homepictures 008' on it

Lynda
Hollys Mum

Post by Hollys Mum »

:2035: Cannot believe how quickly the year is going by. Love this years calendar and cannot wait to see the new one for 2011. Glad you have some pics of Holly for it! I have managed to use calendar without any problems!! Look forward to get together in September for all humans and furry friends :love6