Some nice cottages

As we all have dogs and may want to take them with us... have you any suggestions for holdiay destinations etc that are dog friendly and where you had a great time?

Moderators: CarolynM, janrobinson

sonia
Advanced User
Advanced User

Some nice cottages

Post by sonia »

I have been passed this site by a friend who has booked for Devon with this company and noticed that they have some dog friendly cottages so thought i would share the link with you http://www.holidaycottages.co.uk
I have to say i fancy this one http://www.holidaycottages.co.uk/somers ... rm-cottage and think Ella and Brad approve :2004:
Its sometimes difficult to get places that accept two dogs but there seem a few on here.
lynn wise
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Some nice cottages

Post by lynn wise »

Thanks for that Sonia. As you say, it is difficult with 2 dogs. We are very lucky in that, the place we go to in Cornwall as been visited for a number of years by some friends that put us onto it. Although, they don't normally take 2, they let us go because of knowing Julie.
They did explain to us when we were there why they prefer not to, having had some pretty bad experiences when their property was vacated. On that note though, they did e.mail me to say THANKYOU for leaving everything so CLEAN, I had taken my own vac' to make sure I left everything spotless, and taken sheets to cover the furniture. It was worth it, as they said they were looking forward to seeing us again.

Yes, that cottage looks super, and in a lovely area.
hairydog

Re: Some nice cottages

Post by hairydog »

We find it difficult to find cottages that take 2 dogs, but we go to one in suffolk, and they take 2 dogs owner is a dog lover and loves to see our two,they happily play with his 3 dogs, and his sister has 2 goldies too...home from home... :)