Merry Christmas

Moderator: janrobinson

lynn wise
Senior User
Senior User

Merry Christmas

Post by lynn wise »

Merry Christmas to one and all.
Wishing everyone a peaceful, healthy and above all, A Happy New Year.
x68
from Us and Them xxx
lenny
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Merry Christmas

Post by lenny »

I second that a very merry christmas to all golden lovers, and their special dogs,and I do hope all those who have lost a golden recently, find a new sole mate in the new year, and of course a special wish for Jan, who has made our lives filled with love and happiness for almost twenty years now, ever since our first golden Sunny came to us via Jan and now Emily and Snowy, we all send our best wishes. x67 :s22:
hairydog

Post by hairydog »

:s23: To all you fellow Golden owners, hope you all have a great xmas and get all that you wish for....
Cobi and Ginnies Mum

Post by Cobi and Ginnies Mum »

A Merry Christmas and peace and happiness to everyone

best wishes especially to Jan who no doubt will be busier at this 'special time of year'

:s12:
Steve
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Steve »

:n7:

lynn wise
Senior User
Senior User

Post by lynn wise »

WELL, he certainly had a good Christmas. :2026:
Wonderful.
Steve
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Steve »

Yes Lynn he always enjoyed Christmas, I have quite a lot of photographs of him but they ARE photographs and I don't know how to get them on to the pc, :1960
Samsmum

Post by Samsmum »

Hello All Friends and your beautiful Goldens!
We would like to wish you all the very best for Christmas, and if this year has been a good one, may 2012 be an even better one.
Some of you will have lost a wonderful friend, and our thoughts are with you, and we hope your happy memories sustain you.
Some of you will have gained a new friend; may they enjoy their new forever homes with you, and may you find joy and happiness with them for many years to come.
To Jan:
Thank you Jan for all the wonderful work you do, especially in providing us with our beloved companions. So glad you have Millie anjd Lucy, and may you have many happy years with them, and all three of you enjoy good health in the coming year.
So here's raising a glass to you all for Christmas
2011 and the New Year 2012.
God Bless, and love from us all - Joyce, David and Sam. :s8:
Hollys Mum

Post by Hollys Mum »

x67 Lots of Love to Everyone at Golden retriever Rescue, especially to Jan who does such sterling work!
Love Lesley, Steve and Holly
:s12:
milo's mum

Post by milo's mum »

a very happy christmas to all of you.
to those among us who have lost our golden friend this year i hope you all can still have a happy christmas with lots of nice memories of what was.
to those of you that still have your golden friend, i am sure you will have a very happy christmas if a very boisterous one.
to those among us that will welcome a golden friend in the new year i wish you a very happy christmas and the best of happiness for next year.
lastly i would like to say to all of our golden friends how much loved they are and can they please be really good and not destroy the tree and can they only open the presents that are meant for them and not nick everybody else's
best wishes everyone
jo (milo's mum), steve, leigh-anne and charlie xx
superjazz

Post by superjazz »

x45

A Merry Christmas and peaceful New Year to all Golden people and their Goldens.

Pat, Syd , Jazz & Candy

IMG]http://i1237.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... C00086.jpg[/IMG]
superjazz

Post by superjazz »

The missing picture.
P, S J & C
janrobinson
Rescue Co-ordinator
Rescue Co-ordinator

Post by janrobinson »

I don't know how I have missed all these messages. That is a lovely pictures of two Golden oldies Candy & Jazz . Just heart warming.

I wish you all a Happy Christmas and just to say thank you to you all for giving these wonderful Goldens happy loved homes x45 :s13: :s12:

:love4
lynn wise
Senior User
Senior User

Post by lynn wise »

Jan, I'm sure we all think the opposite.....THANKYOU for allowing us to have these wonderful dogs in our lives.

Syd and Pat, thanks for sharing your 2 lovely oldies with us. :s24:
lenny
Senior User
Senior User

Post by lenny »

Its such a great photo of two golden oldies, you just want to give them both a huge hug. Hope Jazz and Candy have a great chistmas, with plenty of treets. :love4 :bighug: