share the love

Moderator: janrobinson

Belle588

share the love

Post by Belle588 »

Christmas is a lovely time for us all but spare a thought for the homes without their beloved dogs this year. It's over a year now since I had to put my beautiful girl into rescue because I was too ill to continue to look after her. Last year I didn't celebrate Christmas at all and this year though I feel the pain of her loss less, I still think of her every day. If you have a rescue dog, remember those who gave them to you can and give something back in a photo sent to Jan to pass on. I'll never stop loving my girl, even though I had to give her away.
sammingtonsmythes

Re: share the love

Post by sammingtonsmythes »

Oh bless you i'm so sorry that is my worst nightmare.thinking of you and thank you for doing the right thing no matter how painful.I never forget the people who have been forced to hand over their loved ones.xxx
lynn wise
Senior User
Senior User

Post by lynn wise »

I really feel for you having read your message. You can be sure that your girl will have been found a really special home by Jan. All our dogs are so loved and cherished, so please take heart that she will be much loved by someone out there.
Like the previous post, I feel so sorry for your situation, but you did your best by your girl. What a terrible decision to have to make, one which I pray I will never have to make.
:love4
lenny
Senior User
Senior User

Post by lenny »

I do hope you are in better health, we feel for you and realise the pain you must have gone through , having to give your girl a new special home so she could have a happy life, you must have agonised over your decision , but obviously you put your girls happy future first. I can only speak for myself but rest assured Jan only picks the best homes and my two are loved so much. We will think of all the golden owners who have had to make the same decision as you on Christmas morning and put one more special treat out for them, from one who still loves you very much. :love4