Happy new year from Scotland

Moderator: janrobinson

ceitadh

Happy new year from Scotland

Post by ceitadh »

Happy new year to everyone,

Not been here for quite a while,too much going on.
Louise is still getting treatment for rhematoid athritis,still trying to find drugs that help. She is on her 2nd biological drug which she injects herself,if that doesnt work she may have to go into hospital once every 6 months and have drugs through a drip. Ive been having alot of shoulder problems over the last few years and have now been diagnosed in october with cervical spondylosis of the neck. I am studying with the O.U as is Louise,but I do miss her alot the fact she lives in Glasgow west end,went to uni nver came home. When did that happen!!!!!!! I would like a doggie friend as its 5 years now this month since we lost Katie. The house is so quiet now no daughter, no dog, just Gordon when he comes home from work at night,don't think he would thank me for that. Honestly though life's not the same too quiet says me. Is another out of the question?? I honestly don't know maybe a golden?black labrador but black in colour as don't know that one looking too much like Katie would be good for us all, who knows. Anyway hope everyone and all their doggie friends/families are well.

Audrey and Gordon and Louise of course