Sad news

Talk about your dogs, seek advice and share experiences

Moderators: CarolynM, janrobinson

citybaz

Sad news

Post by citybaz »

Hi all,

I am sorry to tell people that our beautiful golden Maggie passed away suddenly today aged 7 and a half. She was dreaming in her sleep and suddenly had a heart attack and died instantly. We are very shocked and devastated.

We got Maggie from Jan when she was just 2 years old. She was the most gentle golden retriever we have had, but she wouldn't give kisses - the only way we got her to do it was by putting ice cream on our faces! She also won prettiest bitch at the fun day in 2016 which I am very proud of!

Thank you Jan for bringing Maggie into our lives. We will miss her greatly.

Here are some photos of our girl...

Hollys Mum

Re: Sad news

Post by Hollys Mum »

I am so desperately sorry for your loss. She was beautiful and You gave her a happy life. Lots of love and big Hugs :love5 Lesley and Steve xxxx
bentley
Senior User
Senior User

Post by bentley »

I am so very sorry.
lynn wise
Senior User
Senior User

Post by lynn wise »

A very sad post. So very sorry to hear your news, we are thinking of you. :cry3:
janrobinson
Rescue Co-ordinator
Rescue Co-ordinator

Post by janrobinson »

What lovely pictures of your beautiful girl. So very sorry to hear your sad news and what a terrible shock for you all. Too soon to lose her but she has had a wonderful happy loved life with you and you must take comfort from that. I am thinking of you :cry3:
janrobinson
Rescue Co-ordinator
Rescue Co-ordinator

Post by janrobinson »

What lovely pictures of your beautiful girl. So very sorry to hear your sad news and what a terrible shock for you all. Too soon to lose her but she has had a wonderful happy loved life with you and you must take comfort from that. I am thinking of you :cry3: