Just chillin'

Talk about your dogs, seek advice and share experiences

Moderators: CarolynM, janrobinson

bentley
Senior User
Senior User

Just chillin'

Post by bentley »

There have been some HUGE changes since I was last on here.

My B (K9) and Mr B (hooman) have both retired. We have sold the B&B and bought ourselves a lovely apartment overlooking the harbour. It's fair to say my two boys have taken to it like a duck to water. I, however, am still working. Mind you, it's fifteen hours a week rather than fifteen hours a day so it's a doddle. Not only that but I am working for a local children's charity hosting art and craft sessions via zoom so I get to wear a pirate hat and shout, "Why are pirates called pirates? Because they aaaaaaarrrrrrr" Suits me down to the ground :1942:

Here's Mr B (K9) being master of all he surveys. Although we are in an apartment we have huge garden communal garden where Mr B has been charming and entertaining the other inmates...er...residents. Not only that but it's a short walk to where we used to walk so he can still meet up with his doggie pals for a catch up on a daily basis. think we are going to like it here.
janrobinson
Rescue Co-ordinator
Rescue Co-ordinator

Re: Just chillin'

Post by janrobinson »

That looks super Lesley. Bentley looks very relaxed and happy Such a lucky boy. :love4
RUSSELL lumb
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Just chillin'

Post by RUSSELL lumb »

Hi

lovely photo of mr B. hope you have a long and happy retirement

best wishes

Bridget Russell and sunny