HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Talk about your dogs, seek advice and share experiences

Moderators: CarolynM, janrobinson

bentley
Senior User
Senior User

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Post by bentley »

Happy New Year, everyone! Her's to 2022.

No one is more relieved to see the back of 2021 than I am.

Both the boys in my life, Bentley and Bob (did I ut them in the right order) have been stuggling with their health this year. As the vet said, "none of it has been insignificant, poor lad has been through the mill."
Anyway, having been through the mill and come out the other end Bentley at least is doing really well. He and Bob are on the same tablets now and at the same dose.

Anyway, I took Bentley down to the beach today for his New Year swim, along with about a million other dogs all having the time of their lives. 14 degrees in January!?! It was positively balmy. Lots of people and dogs were swimming today.

After that we came home and Bentley lay and relaxed while I gave his coat a good brushing and detangling. Sea water plays havoc with it - he'd developed dreadlocks round his bum!

As normal, I was going through some photos and found a few I thought you might like. As I look through them I do think I should have called him Riley becasue he certainly lives the life of Riley.

First two are from when we went to the Two Bridges on Dartmoor.

Next he's playing with his friend (and our plumber's dog) Benson. Bentley taught Benson to swim.

Of course you have to dry off properly after a dip or you get bum dreadlocks.

Who doesn't love a waterfall?

It's Baywatch!

Can we go out again, Mum?

Mr Grumpy
Advanced User
Advanced User

Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Post by Mr Grumpy »

Lovely pictures Lesley. Hoping this year is better than the last 2.
janrobinson
Rescue Co-ordinator
Rescue Co-ordinator

Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Post by janrobinson »

What super pictures. Thank you. Happy 2022 xx