I have sinned again!!

Share your story about your rescue dog -good or bad

Moderators: CarolynM, janrobinson

Samsmum

I have sinned again!!

Post by Samsmum »

Hi Folks!
I have sinned again!! My Mum and Dad left me for a short time this morning because they thought it was too hot to take me down to the local store.
Well I was bored, and found some paper on a dining chair.
Mum didn't find it for a while, but I gathered it was a supplement out of a newspaper all about the Titanic!
Well, I had a sinking feeling when Mum saw the paper all torn to shreds! She didn't say much but the look was enough.
I really will try to be good in future. I know I am much loved, and I love my Mum and Dad, but after all - I am only a little lad!!
Love to you all - Sam. :2005: :2029:

P.S. from Joyce - I don't know if he is just going through a phase, as in the past he has never touched anything.
Try not leave anything about, but something always seems to escape my notice. Never mind. He's beautiful!!
and we love him so much! :love4
hairydog

Re: I have sinned again!!

Post by hairydog »

My Lucy used to do this when we left her and Paddy just for a while, but she did grow out of it... :)
Samsmum

Post by Samsmum »

Hello there!
I do hope he grows out of it quickly. He is nearly six now, and we have had Sam for five years next month, and he has been amazingly good previously. Don't know why he suddenly started tearing paper. Never mind, could be worse!
Best wishes - Joyce. :1949:
sammingtonsmythes

Post by sammingtonsmythes »

I think it can be a seperation anxiety thing.Monty likes to pull holes in the rattan rug in his room.We come home to find little tufts sticking up all soggy.Can't be cross with him he just doesnt like being left which is very rare.Daft thing is with his being funny about the car now and again.I try to take him with me but have to give in after trying over and over to get him in then put him back in the house.