In the Wars!!

Share your story about your rescue dog -good or bad

Moderators: CarolynM, janrobinson

Samsmum

Re: In the Wars!!

Post by Samsmum »

Hello Friends!
Am very happy to report that Sam is much improved today - no "gifts" this morning, and is much livelier. I offered him scrambled egg yesterday as an alternative for chicken (as per vet's instructions) and he wouldn't touch it. He's actually looking for food today although he has to remain on the light diet, at least until tomorrow. It is such a relief that he is so much better.
I would like to thank you all for your very kind and supportive good wishes, and I am sure Sam sends his thanks and best wishes to you all.
Hope you are all in good fettle.
Best wishes - Joyce, David and Sam. :2035: :love4
bentley
Senior User
Senior User

Post by bentley »

That's good news!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Steve
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Steve »

Great news Joyce, :1951: Metamac is a good product but it does have its side effects :thumbleft
lenny
Senior User
Senior User

Post by lenny »

So happy for you and sam, great news. :1951:
rosndog

Post by rosndog »

Hi Joyce,

I have been following the thread and am so glad that Sam is feeling better. It's never easy when pets are ill, especially if there are nasty side-effects, so I'm so pleased there's been an improvement. Hope you are feeling better too,

Best wishes,
Ros (Sophie's mum)
x :1964
sammingtonsmythes

Post by sammingtonsmythes »

So glad!!
Samsmum

Post by Samsmum »

Hello Friends!
So glad to say that Sam is so much better now, and eating normally. He still has a limp, but not all the time. Most of the time he walks normally, and then suddenly he limps.
Colin told us not to let him run loose, but take him three or four short walks until we go to see Sue on Friday this week. Hoping the limp may have cleared up by then.
Thank you all so much for your concern and good wishes.
Love from Sam, and his Mum and Dad. :2362: :love4