Oh no!! Haha!! :2026: :1968 :love4
hairydog

Re: A sad day for us! An Update 13/12/13

Post by hairydog »

:D Love it.....
Mark Andrew

Re: A sad day for us! An Update 03/09/15

Post by Mark Andrew »

2 years on, an update picture. What a handful this young man has turned out to be. When I get a minute i'll tell you more but i never though a Golden Retriever could be virtually Feral!
Mark Andrew

Re: A sad day for us! An Update 21/07/17

Post by Mark Andrew »

We have unfortunately had another loss, Paddy who we adopted virtually 4 years ago to the day.We noticed a lump on his neck about a fortnight ago we had it checked and it just grew and grew. The vet did an exploratory this morning and confirmed it was an aggressive tumour on his trachea which was untreatable.As it had been growing at 0.5cm per day we decided it was best to let Paddy go before he suffered any real discomfort as the vet thought he might suffer discomfort very soon. We are heartbroken and feel the world has caved in having lost 2 Goldens in 4 months!
We'd had a lot of issues with Paddy and we'd spent so much time with him so its heartbreaking to lose him at 7. He was a really larger than life character, he caused us many problems but we loved him for it.
We're going to miss him dreadfully and Ive already asked Jan to bear us in mind if she has another unfortunates in need of help.
lynn wise
Senior User
Senior User

Post by lynn wise »

So sorry to hear of your loss, never think it will happen so young and so soon after your other boy.
Our thoughts are with you.
:love4
Cobi & Ginnie's Mum

Post by Cobi & Ginnie's Mum »

:cry3:
So sorry to hear about Paddy

Lynda :love4