Does your Golden do this??

Share your story about your rescue dog -good or bad

Moderators: CarolynM, janrobinson

milo's mum

Re: Does your Golden do this??

Post by milo's mum »

sadly milo only passed away three weeks ago(aged 11) but reading all the posts in this section yes we definately had a "proper" golden. he did all the things with his toys especially his favourite furry ball. he also had this funny throaty sound he was always making as if he was talking to us. funny how they tell you when they want a love isn't it?
he never really played in the normal sense but he loved mouthing on his ball. then he would show you and when you tried to take it off him he would turn his back and walk away but only so far that you could still stroke his bum.
are discussing as a family when to get another one. funny breed. but god they are lovely.
thanks a lot jan for giving us to milo.
Margo

Re: Does your Golden do this??

Post by Margo »

Hi all

Ruby does this also. I say she is talking to me. Letting me know, time you were back, leaving me here babysitting Cassie. Or Miss Contrary, as we call Cassie, its always, will I won't I go for a walk. Ruby looks at her as if to say, get a move on, you know you will go in the end. Cassie is the laziest little dog you could meet, although she will add 5 yards on in the park, rather than get her feet wet on the grass.