Cosequen

Share your feeding plans, preferences on food choices and any hints & tips on feeding related matters or nutrition

Moderators: CarolynM, janrobinson

dogfox

Cosequen

Post by dogfox »

Cosequen
Good nutrition is as important for our dogs as it is for us of course and it really is worth feeding the best food you can afford. My boy Bailey is fed Origen which comes highly reccomended on dog food review sites, is grain free and has a high meat content.
Now he is getting older he also has Cosequen as a supliment which has undoubtably improved his mobility. I first used this on my old boy Jack when he began getting a little stiff with the passing years and found it to be highly beneficial. I just thought I would pass on my experience of using this product, which although fairly expensive, makes a real difference to the older dog.
A merry Christmas and peaceful new year to all the Goldens out there and their staff.
vickic

Re: Cosequen

Post by vickic »

We also feed a supplement to our older girl Flossie - she has Yumove tablets, which are glucosamine, green lipped mussel extract and something else - it has made a difference to her. We have also started her on a visit very six weeks to an osteopath/acupuncturist, I was sceptical at first BUT Flossie is very nervous at vets but after five minutes of being gently manipulated she had the most wonderful serene expression on her face so much so it brought tears to my eyes! whoops. She had needles in her paws which did not bother her at all. I thought to myself even if it does not help with her mobility at least she has had a wonderful time for 45 minutes!, but it has helped and so we are back on Tuesday for our second visit.

I would definitely say it is worth considering.

Regards

Vicki
:thumbleft
hairydog

Re: Cosequen

Post by hairydog »

Great to hear it has helped Flossie, we too have the yumove have tried others but these seem to suit my two best, Paddy who is now 12 yrs he also has Laser therapy which has helped him,and monthly Cartrophen injections and weekly hydrotherapy which he loves... :)