9.00 BBC2 tonight - Wonderland walking with dogs

Post by rosndognme »

"Wonderland walking with dogs" on TV tonight, 9.00 on BBC2 :1942:
Ellas mum
Senior User
Senior User

Re: 9.00 BBC2 tonight - Wonderland walking with dogs

Post by Ellas mum »

Have just watched it, what a lovely programme, I smiled all the way through it. People from all walks of life with one thing in common....their love for their dogs. Some really touching stories.....The lady believing a Benecol yoghurt would help her and her dog, and Rick the Golden who was such a tower of strength to his owners in difficult circumstances, and true to form, he was up to his neck in a muddy puddle. Wouldn't it be good if we had more programmes like this. :1951:
rosndognme

Post by rosndognme »

Ellas mum wrote:Have just watched it, what a lovely programme, I smiled all the way through it. People from all walks of life with one thing in common....their love for their dogs. Some really touching stories.....The lady believing a Benecol yoghurt would help her and her dog, and Rick the Golden who was such a tower of strength to his owners in difficult circumstances, and true to form, he was up to his neck in a muddy puddle. Wouldn't it be good if we had more programmes like this. :1951:
Rick the Golden Retriever was right on form - I noticed he was the only dog in the whole program who ....

1. Flopped straight into a massive dirty puddle and wallowed in it
2. Disappeared out of sight and didn't come back when called

:1945:

It was about the owners more than the dogs but there were some classic dog walking moments there. Sophie enjoyed it too :1942:

bentley
Senior User
Senior User

Post by bentley »

Oh yes, the running away and wallowing and there was me thinking it was just him. Silly me. I thought the emoticons could spell out my thoughts so much better than I could. So, in no particular order, here is how my emotions change during a typical walk with Bentley:

:1968 :love5 :1968 :love5 :2011: :2005: :1967 :love5 :love5
rosndognme

Post by rosndognme »

bentley wrote: ... in no particular order, here is how my emotions change during a typical walk with Bentley:

:1968 :love5 :1968 :love5 :2011: :2005: :1967 :love5 :love5

Brilliant :1942:
hairydog

Post by hairydog »

Ellas mum wrote:Have just watched it, what a lovely programme, I smiled all the way through it. People from all walks of life with one thing in common....their love for their dogs. Some really touching stories.....The lady believing a Benecol yoghurt would help her and her dog, and Rick the Golden who was such a tower of strength to his owners in difficult circumstances, and true to form, he was up to his neck in a muddy puddle. Wouldn't it be good if we had more programmes like this. :1951:

Yes had to laugh at the golden straight in a muddy puddle....then a swim in the lake after....and had to laugh at the lady with the poo bag in her pocket, and the reporter asked her "Is that a poo in your pocket" "Oh yes and calmly went and put it in the poo bin, can you imagine a non dog person doing that... :D