Booster day

Talk about your dogs, seek advice and share experiences

Moderators: CarolynM, janrobinson

lynn wise
Senior User
Senior User

Booster day

Post by lynn wise »

Willow had to go for her boosters and annual M.O.T. this morning. Pleased to report all well. Tony the Vet said "what a beauty, in lovely condition, teeth, ears and coat lovely". Dead proud I was.
It was so funny, parked up the street from the surgery, got her out of the car and off we set. Willow in no doubt as to where we were going, set of at a great rate of knots to get in there. Once inside, she shot to the end of the reception desk, eyes firmly fixed on the end of it. Jan knows what I mean about her eyes. Never took her gaze away, well, she's got them well and truly wrapped around her small toe. The lovely lady asked "where's Woody", at home with his dad says me. " oh she wants her biscuit" and duly performed to Willows tune. The little madam, she's got everyone dancing around after her.
Earlier in the morning we had been over to Ilkley along the river and into town. Wandering round it was amazing how many people stopped in their tracks to admire them both. OOH, isn't it grand when folk take the time to say "hello" to them.
lenny
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Booster day

Post by lenny »

Good to hear, willow passed her mot and she got a treat as well.Yes Lynn it's so nice for strangers to make a fuss of our dogs, my two expect everyone to make a fuss of them, and I'm disappointed when they don't . One or two even notice that I exist :1960
lynn wise
Senior User
Senior User

Post by lynn wise »

I always remember a lady saying, " ooh aren't you handsome", David quick as a flash pipes up, " yes, and the dog isn't bad either". Me embarrassed, David smug, and lady totally bewildered. :1960
hairydog

Post by hairydog »

Glad to hear all is well Lynne, but she is a beauty... :love5 Lucy had her booster last month but she hates the vets and was shaking from head to foot, then one of the nurses came to see her and made such a fuss she lapped it up. Paddy is due in a couple of weeks, he is the original Mr Bumble, comes bumbling in and says hello to everyone. You find most folk cant resisit a golden, and they lap it up dont they ?.. :)
sammingtonsmythes

Post by sammingtonsmythes »

I know it's lovely isn't it.Proud parents :love6