Bentley' holiday in Torquay

Share pictures of your much loved pets - If you have a rescue dog, pop a picture in here and let us know how heshe is getting on

Moderators: CarolynM, janrobinson

bentley
Senior User
Senior User

Bentley' holiday in Torquay

Post by bentley »

We set off again for Torquay to go and visit our family down there. This time though we took our daughter, our grandchildren and our daughter's sixteen week old bichon frise puppy with us. It was a week of pure mayhem!

Here are a few photos from the week.

<iframe src="http://s1169.photobucket.com/user/javaa ... 3547/embed" width="650" height="400" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

The photo of the man going for a dip is a total stranger who Bentley decided he'd join for his swim

Exhausted :love4 :love4

He went on the ferris wheel. He put the fun into funicular, he swam in the sea every day and made dozens of new friends, canine, rodent and human.

Bentley loved it. I think we might have to move south just so he can go for a daily swim in the sea.
rosndognme

Re: Bentley' holiday in Torquay

Post by rosndognme »

Great photos as always Lesley

I see what you mean about that last photo. They're both exhausted ... not very torquay at all :1960:
lynn wise
Senior User
Senior User

Post by lynn wise »

Thanks for sharing your holiday Lesley, looked like it was a good time, especially for Bentley.
Golly, that man was a brave soul, brrrr, pass on that one I'm afraid!!! :cold: that's more like me this weather.
janrobinson
Rescue Co-ordinator
Rescue Co-ordinator

Post by janrobinson »

Super pictures again Lesley. Looks like Bentley enjoys everything. I bet he would like to play with that mouse or was it a rat. As Lynne says that man in the trunks was very brave in this weather. :cold:
bentley
Senior User
Senior User

Post by bentley »

Thanks, everyone. Pretty much everything we do, Bentley does. He just joins in and has fun doing it. :love6

I can't imagine leaving him behind while we go out enjoying ourselves, it just wouldn't be right.

It was a mouse, Jan. In Pets at Home in Torquay to buy him some beach toys. Waste of money that was. All he needs is a beach and the sea. :1963 :1963
lenny
Senior User
Senior User

Post by lenny »

Super pictures once again Lesley , Bentley is a very lucky boy looks like he's having a fantastic life , always love to see dogs snoozing after having a hard days play. :thumbleft
RUSSELL lumb
Senior User
Senior User

Post by RUSSELL lumb »

Hi

great photos looks like you all had a good time

Russell-Bridget-Jasper
superjazz

Post by superjazz »

Great photos, many thanks. Nice to see him enjoying himself.
Pat, Syd & Katie.
milo's mum

Post by milo's mum »

looks like bentley had a great time in devon. come to think of it i always had a great time in devon... fantastic walks, cream tea, pasty.....i think i'd like to go with you next time please.
as for bentley going swimming in the sea....him i can understand....that man he made friends with definitely not!!!
love the photo's anyway
Linda

Post by Linda »

Fantastic photos :1942:
Lovely to see Bentley enjoying himself :love4
sammingtonsmythes

Post by sammingtonsmythes »

Just gorgeous and all very familiar to me as my parents lived in the area for some time :love6