Talk about your dogs, seek advice and share experiences

Moderators: CarolynM, janrobinson

bentley
Senior User
Senior User

Twinkletoes

Post by bentley »

Is there no end to my boy's talents?

Bentley, aka monkey boy, buggerlugs, lovely boy or, to give him his KC activity register posh title, Caeron Golden Light, competed in our very first heel work to music competition this weekend. Guess what? The boy done good!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Months of training, pounds and pounds of sausages and a lot of running up and down the car park at work trailing a tuggy behind me paid off as we won 6th place and then 7th place. I'm not quite sure how we managed to get placed on Monday as that round was at 8.30 a.m. and he wasn't really awake, he dawdled round, missed half the routine out and stopped for a scratch in the middle of the ring, I stopped for a scratch as well which got a laugh. :1963 You have to love teamwork haha. :love6

We danced to Dr Wannado by Caro Emerald. I'll post the video as soon as it's ready (if it's not tooooooooo embarrassing).

Here we are with our rosettes.

janrobinson
Rescue Co-ordinator
Rescue Co-ordinator

Re: Twinkletoes

Post by janrobinson »

I am so proud of you both. I am sure you are nearly bursting with it. Well done :love4 :2806: :2818:
lynn wise
Senior User
Senior User

Post by lynn wise »

Well Done you 2, what an achievement, the boy done good again. :1951: :1942:
hairydog

Post by hairydog »

Well done to you both.... :thumbsup:
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Congrats.. Absolutely well done.
lenny
Senior User
Senior User

Post by lenny »

Hope to see your routine on fun day . Well done both of you. Pics of Bently always cheer me up , hes such a photogenic dog a perfect match for you Lesley. :n6: :love4