Christmas cookies for dogs

Talk about your dogs, seek advice and share experiences

Moderators: CarolynM, janrobinson

KDB

Christmas cookies for dogs

Post by KDB »

Hi everyone
Just posting this again.........

I am making Christmas cookies to raise money for NWGRR. All of the money will go to help Golden Retrievers. I am making a mixed selection of cinnamon swirls, cabob / mint and gingerbread cookies. There will be a mixture of bone and festive shapes. Don't forget to leave one out for Santa Paws!
I am very careful about the ingredients used and all safe and according to Barney and Ollie doglicious.
The mixed selection is £5. I am planning to send the treats out at the beginning of December so need to know in the next week or so who would like some then I can get everything ready.

Anyone interested???? x6
lynn wise
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Christmas cookies for dogs

Post by lynn wise »

Karen,
Would love some of these, how do we order? Are you posting out?
KDB

Post by KDB »

Hi
Cookies can be ordered by posting a reply message via doggy chat or my mobile 07961702289.
You are welcome to collect the cookies, I live in Withnell near Chorley otherwise I will post them out. Payment via cheque payable to NWGRR or cash and I will pass this to Jan
Thanks Karen :n3:
bentley
Senior User
Senior User

Post by bentley »

Just let me know when they're ready and I'll pop over for you - I'm only in Daren. Any chance of some for 3rd Dec? :love4 It's Bentley's birthday then and he does like a nice cookie. His are the wheat etc. etc. etc. etc. free ones.

A woman in the woods gave him a treat without checking with me first. I was not happy at all. It turned out to be a gravy bone. Guess who had an 'episode' during the night? Luckily we caught it early enough to stop it. It's no way to wake up, having a five stone dog jumping on your bed and drooling in your face telling you he's abut to have a fit.

Hope Barney's doing ok, he looks to be well settled in :love5

Lesley
KDB

Post by KDB »

Hi Lesley
Wed 3rd is great just let me know nearer the date what time. I'll make a special birthday cookie for him that's a different flavour to the Christmas ones :love4.
I have just finished teasing the mud and yuk out of Barneys fringes he's been off roading again. Same walk but all I have to do is towel dry Ollie's legs and feet she's such a lady!! x
KDB

Post by KDB »

Hi Lesley
Is Bentley OK with eggs or is something that you avoid? x
bentley
Senior User
Senior User

Post by bentley »

Hi. He's fine with eggs. Cheese is an issue, makes him have focal seizures. Sigh. He loves cheese. Mind you, he loves all food hahaaaa

You are an angel, He'd love a proper birthday cake to get his nose right into. Just let me know when they are ready and how many spondoolies to bring :thumbsup: xx