Todd

Share pictures of your much loved pets - If you have a rescue dog, pop a picture in here and let us know how heshe is getting on

Moderators: CarolynM, janrobinson

Todd&Olliesfamily

Todd

Post by Todd&Olliesfamily »

hope this works!
Todd&Olliesfamily

Re: Todd

and the wet look!
Todd&Olliesfamily

younger days, I think he was about 10 years old here, but still looks a puppy. He fooled a lot of people.
Last edited by Todd&Olliesfamily on Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lynn wise
Senior User
Senior User

Post by lynn wise »

A beautiful boy, I'm sure there will be lots of happy memories for you and your family, gone but never forgotten. Todd will be with you forever, and with passing time the pain will lessen. Keep his memory in that little treasure box along with all the wonderful times you had together.
In my thoughts. Lxx
Todd&Olliesfamily

lynn wise wrote:A beautiful boy, I'm sure there will be lots of happy memories for you and your family, gone but never forgotten. Todd will be with you forever, and with passing time the pain will lessen. Keep his memory in that little treasure box along with all the wonderful times you had together.
In my thoughts. Lxx
Thanks Lynn.

We've been blessed with two gorgeous dogs in our lives. Todd, and before him we had Ollie.

In time the pain is taken over by the happy memories.
Todd&Olliesfamily

play time!
bentley
Senior User
Senior User

Post by bentley »

Aw, bless him. I'm so sorry for your loss and the pain you must be feeling. He looks like a proper character, I am certain you have many lovely memories of him to draw on until you meet again.
KDB

Post by KDB »

Hi Todd looks as though he thoroughly enjoyed his life with you... it's written all over his face on these pictures. I lost my very dear Goldie Jaffa last year, as Lynn has suggested a treasure box is a very comforting thing to have. I put Jaff's photo's and bit and pieces in it. Especially in the early days I often looked at the pics etc and gave him a little kiss. You will feel pain cause you loved Todd but he will have left you with so many happy memories... Goldies are great at that....
Take Care x
RUSSELL lumb
Senior User
Senior User

Post by RUSSELL lumb »

Hi

so sorry about Todd, he must have had ball with you all and looks so
happy,and the memories cannot be taken away a sad time but just
remember the good times and he lived to a good age

Russell-Bridget and Jasper
Todd&Olliesfamily

Thanks to all for your kind words.

We're missing him so much, but hopefully he's happy and pain free.
Ellas mum
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Ellas mum »

A beautiful boy....lovely memories to cherish :love5