Sad news....Goodbye Barney

Share pictures of your much loved pets - If you have a rescue dog, pop a picture in here and let us know how heshe is getting on

Moderators: CarolynM, janrobinson

KDB

Sad news....Goodbye Barney

Post by KDB »

Sad news...... Barney aka Peter Pan passed away a few weeks ago following a fall, Barney dislocated his hip and although the vet did put it back in place it was clear that Barn wasn't going to be able to recover. As lively as he was for his age his hips were arthritic and not stable or strong enough to overcome the injury. We made the sad decision to let him go. We both held him and talked to him as he fell peacefully into his forever sleep.
Steve
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Sad news....Goodbye Barney

Post by Steve »

So very sorry to read this post, thinking of you at this sad time. Steve.
lynn wise
Senior User
Senior User

Post by lynn wise »

Oh Karen, what sad news.
So very sorry to hear this, but you gave him such a lovely time in his last moments of life, bless you both for giving him those times.
Although we didn't meet him I shall always picture him choosing his own toy at the pet store, happy memories.
Our thoughts are with you, Lynn and David, W & Wxxx
superjazz

Post by superjazz »

So sorry to read about the loss of Barney our thoughts are with you at this sad time.
Pat Syd & Katie
bentley
Senior User
Senior User

Post by bentley »

Oh no! I'm so very sorry, you and Sam must be devastated.

I'm so glad we met all those months ago and you got in touch with Jan because I know that Barney couldn't have found nicer people to spend the last of his time on earth with than you.

Massive hugs and lots of love from me and Bentley :love4
RUSSELL lumb
Senior User
Senior User

Post by RUSSELL lumb »

hi
so sorry to here about Barney, just remember the good times and we loved the photos in the pet shop he had a good home at the end of his wonderful
life

Bridget, Russell and Jasper
Hollys Mum

Post by Hollys Mum »

So very sorry for you at this sad time. Remember the good times, he will be running about again now......... :bighug: