2009 CALENDARS FOR RETRIEVER RESCUE LOVERS

Share your fundraising ideas

Moderators: CarolynM, janrobinson

Cobi and Ginnies Mum

2009 CALENDARS FOR RETRIEVER RESCUE LOVERS

Post by Cobi and Ginnies Mum »

This year has gone far too fast.... and although we never think about our age our dogs are another year older...

Jan has 10 2009 calendars for the 'funday' so far, together with bookmarks and a couple of T shirts with (Ginnie and Cobi ) photos on. I will be making more as soon as our caravanning season draws to a close (when Hubby's holiday runs out!!!!)
If you want your dog or dogs featuring exclusively, can you send me a disc of photos with your preferred month with highest resolution possible (when I 'steal' them from this website I have to resize them)
please leave me a message via the private message system and I'll get back to you a.s.a.p.
SPLODGE

Post by SPLODGE »

The calendar looks lovely. Are they for sale via the web site or yourself? I buy a calendar every Christmas for my husband with Goldens on it but all I seem to be able to find are those produced in America and their Goldens look totally different to ours (I know which I prefer!)
Cobi and Ginnies Mum

calendars 2009

Post by Cobi and Ginnies Mum »

It's something that I've done for Jan for a few years now, before the web site began I'd make a dozen or so for the fun day, usually the photographs used are of Jan's rescue retrievers to demonstrate that they now have good loving homes and the fun they now get up to, whether it be sea, sand or mud, or a comfy armchair to settle in, a 'rescue retriever needs special love'.
At a later date hopefully Ian will kindly put the details on the website again, and Jan will collect the money, not sure how much yet they were £4.50p last year, not much more even though the postage has increased.
labres1
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by labres1 »

just let me know what you want doing and when and i'll sort it out - 8)