Honestly officer I was only doing.... 25 mph

Share your funnies and have a laugh - Remember, there may be young eyes watching so keep it clean

Moderators: CarolynM, janrobinson

Cobi and Ginnies Mum

Honestly officer I was only doing.... 25 mph

Post by Cobi and Ginnies Mum »

Jan thought she would share a couple of photographs with you........

"I thought I could talk my way out of a speeding fine..... until the officer saw my dog in the back of my car" !!!!!!

didn't know that you had a beagle Jan !!!!!!! (I know I'm cheeky)

they made us chuckle..... :1969
gordons mum and dad
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Re: Honestly officer I was only doing.... 25 mph

Post by gordons mum and dad »

Absolutely fabulous!!!!! Well hello everyone, after having had two glorious holidays in the sun, one week in Spain with the girls, followed very quickly with a week in Tenerife with hubby, I have since had the dreaded swine flu. After 10 days in bed, now going stir crazy, I thought I'd check out here what's been going on. Well I found these piccies absolutely great, just my sense of humour, and a real tonic!!!! :1968 :1951:

All I can say about the swine flu, after having made many a joke about it, as soon as the vaccination is available - GO AND HAVE IT!!!

Luckily so far Bob has not shown any symptoms, which I am so grateful for because I certainly wouldn't fancy looking after Bob if he is going to be as ill as I've just been, it surely is a thousand times worse than MAN FLU!!!

Anyway hopefully next week I should be able to start getting up and about, and I believe in about 2-3 weeks everything should be just about back to normal. Both Gordon and Codie have been absolute stars during the week, as Bob can only take them out morning and night, they have had total rest, of course within eyesight of their Mum.

Hope everyone else is well, and keeps well. Will be back to normal transmission soon.

Take care. Love Carole xxx :love4
janrobinson
Rescue Co-ordinator
Rescue Co-ordinator

Post by janrobinson »

Pleased you enjoyed the pictures Carole.. Sorry to hear you have had the dreaded swine flu after having two wonderful holidays. Just proves it's not worth going away. That's my theory anyway.

I am sure Gordon & Codi just enjoyed being with you anyway. Speak to you soon

Jan xx
gordons mum and dad
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Post by gordons mum and dad »

Thanks Jan. Don't worry about the Tombola (first Saturday in December), I am sure I will be raring to go by then. Once I am up and about will give you a call to sort things. x