Valentines day

Share your funnies and have a laugh - Remember, there may be young eyes watching so keep it clean

Moderators: CarolynM, janrobinson

lenny
Senior User
Senior User

Valentines day

Post by lenny »

Gave my wife a new bag and a new belt for valentines.
the hoover has never worked so good.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A lady in the west indies gave birth to her twins whilst in a coma, she woke up two months later and the doctor said not to worry both babies are fine, your brother named them for you ,at this she gasped in horror, my brotheris not very bright he has probably called them silly names. the doctor said the first one was a girl and he called her Denise, she said that is a nice name ,the doctor said the second one was a boy and he called it de nephew.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------A golden was taken to the vets after chewing the end of a nozzel off a hoover, when the owner rang about his wefare, the vet said they had cleared the obstruction and he was picking up nicely.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Just driving my new toyota prius, cant stop, will text you later.