The art of Origami !

Share pictures of your much loved pets - If you have a rescue dog, pop a picture in here and let us know how heshe is getting on

Moderators: CarolynM, janrobinson

lynn wise
Senior User
Senior User

The art of Origami !

Post by lynn wise »

Willow discovered the art of paper shredding.

[/img]Image
patnpaul
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by patnpaul »

Absolutely fantastic picture. We have just put the Christmas tree up and used some candy sticks as decorations which Holly has been watching with fascination and great interest, all she needs now is to hope that we cannot count !!
janrobinson
Rescue Co-ordinator
Rescue Co-ordinator

Post by janrobinson »

Lyn & David What a super picture, you are so good at this and the caption is perfect.

Patnpaul

I am sure Holly will be able to test a few of the candy trimmings without you seeing or knowing. !!!!!! :wink:
hairydog

Post by hairydog »

Dont worry this is a VERY exclusive club you now belong to, my Lucy went through this phase, she has shredded quite a few magazines and books in her 2 short years, we now, have to put a chair in front of them just in case she feels the urge... :lol:

Great picture.. :)

Here they were the other day helping with the laundry..

lynn wise
Senior User
Senior User

Post by lynn wise »

yes, little madam is a laundry pincher as well! Every load that passes through the kitchen, something ends up as treasure. Poor David must have quite a few odd socks! But I'm not letting on. Usually, if she as a strop, she'll jump up to the work tops and take anything in reach, dishcloths are a favorite, or the tea towel, nothing is sacred. The funniest though, was when she was spayed a few weeks ago, I've never seen a dog throw tantrums, but madam did. It really was quite hilarious. I kept the Elizabethan collar on her, she is th only one I didn't trust to leave her sutures alone, so played safe. She threw herself on the floor and played holy war, screamed and nattered, ragged everything she could get hold of. Never seen that before, it was so funny. In the end I don't know who was climbing the walls the highest, me or her :D
CarolynM
Senior User
Senior User

Post by CarolynM »

We've got a paper shredder/book chewer as well :D . Toby usually scatters the evidence over one of the others - but the bit of paper hanging from his mouth is a BIG clue!! :lol:
Cobi and Ginnies Mum

The little things that they do...get it on camera.

Post by Cobi and Ginnies Mum »

Love the photos.. it captures the moment so well, running after them when there's a sock missing.
Many years ago Mum and I went to visit Dad in Hospital, we were only away for 2hrs and as we opened the door the two retrievers we had at the time Gemma and her daugher Jade looked very sheepish! no wonder they had shredded several telephone directories all over the hall floor! Mum took a photo of the little tinkers to show Dad. A few days ago I was cooking and had put a basting brush close to the back wall on the worktop, a little later Ginnie came running upstairs to tell me something wasn't right, Cobi had half eaten it and the bristles were over the lounge carpet, fortuneately there has been no ill effects.
Does anyone else have a dog that picks up the large stainless steel bowls and carries them about after dinner?
Eastonwolfs

Post by Eastonwolfs »

Well can you belive these little tinkers?

I love that photo of Willow and Timber...the look on both their faces...

We have a paper shredder here...rarely see her doing it as she waits til we've left the room usually...has had a few books too in her time...but as she's getting on a bit she often collapses in a heap afterwards...

Chewed a cheque book recently too. Not to mention some of the Christmas decs...

AND has arrived in the lounge with stainless steel food bowl in her mouth on ocassions!

Isn't is funny how they have a lot of the same characteristics?
janrobinson
Rescue Co-ordinator
Rescue Co-ordinator

Post by janrobinson »

What a lovely picture. Exhausted after a hard day's work. Just a Golden Love it.

xx
lynn wise
Senior User
Senior User

Post by lynn wise »

What lovely pictures. Nice to see such happy and contented dogs.

Keep the pictures coming, they are super :) :)