Honey

Details of dogs successfully rehomed

Moderators: CarolynM, janrobinson

Linda

Honey

Post by Linda »

Hello everyone
I have just registered to let you know we are now the proud owners of Honey, the little girl who has had a pretty bad time.
Honey is adorable, so petite, gentle and loving. She has settled in really well and we can see such a difference in her even though she has only been with us for 2 days. She hasn't even bothered our cat, Maisie (Maisie is quite relieved about that!)
She loves to play with her new toys and the winter pansies!

Big thank you to Jan for letting us bring her home.
Pics to follow when we've mastered the art!
Linda
Ellas mum
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Honey

Post by Ellas mum »

:2035: Hi Linda, and welcome to you and Honey.

This is wonderful news. Poor Honey has had an awful time in her short life, but now I'm sure she will have a wonderful forever home with you where she can grow and thrive. We would all love to see some photo's of her.

All good wishes, Jean (Ellas mum) :bighug: for Honey
lynn wise
Senior User
Senior User

Post by lynn wise »

Hi Lynda,
this is fantastic news, so very pleased for the 3 of you. Pleased to hear that Honey is settling in and enjoying her forever home.
Thankyou for giving her the chance she so deserves, I feel sure she will repay you and your hubby a thousand fold.
It never ceases to amaze me that these dogs are so very forgiving after they have experienced such bad starts in life. Thank goodness that Jan and us are here to help them mend and enjoy their new found lives.

All the very best to you all, and many happy hours. I can now cease fretting about her, knowing she is with you.

Lynn,David, Willow and Woody :love6 :love6

P.S. Look forward to seeing photos.
Cobi and Ginnies Mum

Post by Cobi and Ginnies Mum »

:love4 Welcome to the site Linda.....and we are so pleased to hear that Honey has a new home and has settled in with you, now another little girl who deserves to be happy,and loved :love4 look forward to some photographs of Honey

Lynda, Ginnie and Cobi xxx

PS wished my two liked cats :1967
sammingtonsmythes

Post by sammingtonsmythes »

Fantastic news Linda so pleased for Honey and yourself.She has had such a terrible time and deserves to be loved and cared for by someone as kind as you.I was desperate when i heard about Honey but she needed a home without other dogs which most people on the forum aren't.Big hugs to you and Honey.Can't wait to see some photos.
love from Diane ,Ellie and Monty xxx
:love5 :love6
janrobinson
Rescue Co-ordinator
Rescue Co-ordinator

Post by janrobinson »

Hi Linda,

Can't wait to see the pictures. Hope you are all O K :love4
Hel_Pen

Post by Hel_Pen »

Hello Lynda,

Sooo glad Honey has found a wonderful home. I too was worried when I saw the post about her. If I could I would give every dog a home.

Looking forward to the pictures.

Love Helen, Jazz and Merlin.

:1969
julia

Post by julia »

It was so sad to read about Honey, then so wonderful to know that she now has a loving home. I look forward to seeing pictures of her. How could anybody not love and care for any dog, let alone such gentle loving dogs that goldies are.
Wishing good luck and hapiness to you and Honey.
Linda

Post by Linda »

Thank you for all your lovely messages.

Honey is doing really well and is more relaxed now that she is getting used to her new surroundings. She visited the vet today and was given a clean bill of health. She dealt with it really well after having to sit beside a yappy daschund!

We are slowly introducing her to new doggy friends and so far so good. We walked with Harry today (a goldie and retired guide dog) who was really good with her and they went along sniffing together which was funny to watch!

I have been reading all your messages and looking at all the photos which are wonderful and I'm really glad I've joined.

I hope to get some of Honey's photos on tomorrow.

Love to all and your goldies :love4
Linda, Terry, Honey (and Maisie the cat who seems to be ruling the roost!