Monty & Ellie

Share your story about your rescue dog -good or bad

Moderators: CarolynM, janrobinson

sammingtonsmythes

Monty & Ellie

Post by sammingtonsmythes »

Hi Everyone
All much more settled here thank goodness.Here are some photos for you of Ellie in her harness which we used to help lift her after her stroke and a new one of Monty looking very grown up now.
love to all
:love4
Last edited by sammingtonsmythes on Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Samsmum

Re: Monty & Ellie

Post by Samsmum »

So glad the harness proved so helpful and it's good to know there are such things to aid our lovely dogs. Ellie looks quite comfortable; do hope she is now so much better.
Monty looks a perky lad doesn't he. I'm sure he is a good support for Ellie.
Hope Ellie keeps better.
Best wishes - Samsmum (Joyce).
sammingtonsmythes

Thanks Joyce Ellie is almost fully recovered amazing in just one week.Monty is full of beans they make a good team.How is your boy?
:love4
janrobinson
Rescue Co-ordinator
Rescue Co-ordinator

Post by janrobinson »

Ellie looks lovely Bless her. She has done so well I am really pleased for you. :love4

I have ordered a harness for Duke to help him get up should be here tomorrow.

Monty looks good so very handsome.
Linda

Post by Linda »

Ellie looks an absolute sweetheart :1971 So pleased she is feeling better.

Great photo of Monty, he looks so alert. He and Honey do look very similar!

:bighug: to both
Cobi and Ginnies Mum

Post by Cobi and Ginnies Mum »

Glad to see Ellie up and about (there is something special about a 'golden oldie's face, Jazz and Candy have it... so does Ginnie, they have attitude... and demand attention.....now this minute)

as ever a handsome Monty :love4
lynn wise
Senior User
Senior User

Post by lynn wise »

Lovely photos of them both. Ellie looks quite pleased with herself, and rightly so after the last events. Monty is so handsome, making a lovely boy.
:bighug: to all.
Ellas mum
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Ellas mum »

Lovely to see Ellie looking well again. I was just thinking the same as Linda.....the golden oldies have that look of experience and a life well lived (considering some of their backgrounds) and are now happy to let the young uns' have their days in the sun, although still commanding respect and still able to give them a run for their money.

Monty, as ever, grows more handsome, and must have been a strength to Ellie.

:bighug: s from us.
sammingtonsmythes

Thanks everyone.I don't know what i would have done without the support and encouragement of all of you lovely people.I adore the oldies you are right they have a special magic that just melts your heart.Ellie is the gentlest sweetest girl we have ever had.We are making the most of her in her twilight years and spoiling her to bits of course.
I hope the harness is a help to you Jan with Duke.
Love to all and :bighug: of course