Scooby Diving

Share pictures of your much loved pets - If you have a rescue dog, pop a picture in here and let us know how heshe is getting on

Moderators: CarolynM, janrobinson

rosndognme

Scooby Diving

Post by rosndognme »

Does your Retriever do this? If I throw a stone into a pond or stream, Sophie will run in and then put her head under the water to see if she can find it - which she often does, but she can be under the water for a while before she comes back up.

Sometimes she is so far under it looks like she is scuba diving ... or as she's a dog, should that be "scooby diving"? :1949:

lenny
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Scooby Diving

Post by lenny »

Could be our Emily she has always done the same thing she won't come up until she brings a stone of the bottom, the bigger the better.I don't know how she lasts long she has me worried sometimes. :2024:
superjazz

Post by superjazz »

Sophie reminds us so much of our late Fisherman Jazz , that is a view we saw often when he was fishing.
If she comes to the North end of the Bay I am sure she will catch some Flounders. Brings back so many fond memories of him. Katie has only ever caught one , she lacks the patience required. Thanks for sharing photos.
Pat, Syd , & Katie
bentley
Senior User
Senior User

Post by bentley »

hehe 'scooby diving'. Love it! :1951: :1951:
Great photos, you can't help but smile. :D :D