so much happened

Talk about your dogs, seek advice and share experiences

Moderators: CarolynM, janrobinson

lenny
Senior User
Senior User

so much happened

Post by lenny »

Not posted recently so much has happend, we were burgled, dogs didnt bark dont know how, stole my Ipad and I phone watch, wedding ring, and wifes car that was found days later and wrote off, both house insurance and car insurance hae been a nightmare to deal with, mainly because of my mobile phone company being less than useless. Cant accsess my emails as sky not working proper, their fault has not helped either. But the main thing is Snowy has had to hae a cruciate ligament operation, then broke his leg just under where the implant had been put just a few days after, thankfully after a second op he seems to be on the mend but it will be a long slow process. I just want to thank Jan for the help and support during this stressfull time its so good to be able to talk to someone who always makes you feel so relaxed when things are getting on top of you. MANY MANY thanks Jan.We hope all our bad luck is now behind us and Snowy makes a full recoery, by the way typing this on my old lap top hope you can make out what letter is not working on it :2005: .
bentley
Senior User
Senior User

Re: so much happened

Post by bentley »

Oh Lenny! I'm so sorry. What a nightmare. I sincerely hope things get better for you all from now on. Massive hugs from me and Mr Bentley. :bighug: :bighug: :bighug:
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

So sorry to hear of all your troubles. I believe that burglary is one of the worse emotional stresses that can happen. Hopefully Snowy will make a full recovery and you can move on from this bad time to happier ones.
lynn wise
Senior User
Senior User

Post by lynn wise »

Sorry to hear of all your woes Lenny, hope things are turning a corner for you all. Poor Snowy, hope he is on the road to recovery now. Seems like there was only Emily not knocked back. :love6
superjazz

Post by superjazz »

What a bad time you have had Lennie , so many disasters one after the other.
Hope things get better for you. One thing for sure things cannot get any worse.
Our very best wishes.
Pat , Syd & Katie
rosndog

Post by rosndog »

Hi Lenny,
So sorry to hear about your recent spell of bad luck and I do hope it's all sorted soon. Likewise so sorry to hear about Snowy's operation and subsequent break - I hope he's soon feeling able to be up and about. Much better luck must be round the corner!!

:1943:

Ros and Sophie
hairydog

Post by hairydog »

Oh no. hope everything is back to normal very soon,am having a few probs myself with our Paddy,and his leg, so can understand completely on that score....big hugs to Snowy and hope hes running around again very soon.... :)
lenny
Senior User
Senior User

Post by lenny »

Just a quick update, Snowy is progressing well, it will be a long slow process, he can now go out on short walks 10 minuets maximum,but is using his bad leg well so signs are good. Insurance finally sorted so things getting back to normal. Looking forward to September and meeting up with many of you and all the lovely goldens. :love4
superjazz

Post by superjazz »

Hello Lenny , glad to hear Snowy is on the mend and things getting back to normal. Looking forward to seeing you at the fun day.
Pat, Syd & Katie :thumbsup:
lenny
Senior User
Senior User

Post by lenny »

Just a update Snowy is progressing well had an X-ray today vet is happy with it but still on little short walks on the lead. We have to progress slowly to build strength in his leg so it's a bit of a balance of not doing to much. Hopefully he will make fun day , Me and Emily will be there at least. :1963
janrobinson
Rescue Co-ordinator
Rescue Co-ordinator

Post by janrobinson »

So pleased to hear Snowy is progressing well. It is a slow progress but will be worth it. In a few months he will be back to normal. Looking forward to seeing you soon
:love4
Linda

Post by Linda »

Glad to hear Snowy is doing well ... fingers crossed he'll make the Fun Day. Looking forward to seeing you all
bentley
Senior User
Senior User

Post by bentley »

So glad things are improving. :thumbsup: Hope to see you at the Fun Day. :thumbsup:
superjazz

Post by superjazz »

Glad to read Snowy continues to improve. Our very best wishes an look forward to seeing you at the fun day.
Pat, Syd & Katie