Doris & Sid

Share pictures of your much loved pets - If you have a rescue dog, pop a picture in here and let us know how heshe is getting on

Moderators: CarolynM, janrobinson

bentley
Senior User
Senior User

Doris & Sid

Post by bentley »

This is Doris and Sid's day out. Hahaaa.

Honestly, my poor doggie. Dressing him up is one thing but dressing him as a girl…...

Do you think I might have too much time on my hands? :1968
janrobinson
Rescue Co-ordinator
Rescue Co-ordinator

Re: Doris & Sid

Post by janrobinson »

Such a patient boy. So handsome whatever he wears :love4
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

The necklace definitely suits!!
lenny
Senior User
Senior User

Post by lenny »

Think after the first photo he made his mind up and packed his bag ready to hit the road. :2005:
ceitadh

Post by ceitadh »

I think any of these photos would make great cards. I personally love the crochet hat so cool. Bentley you are so photogenic and very patient too. I used to cover Katie in crochet blankets just to make sure they were the right size and she would walk around with them on the perfect model.

Audrey :love4
bentley
Senior User
Senior User

Post by bentley »

I think any of these photos would make great cards. I personally love the crochet hat so cool.
Audrey

It has crossed my mind to do cards with them. I started to research it last year but got bogged down in other things. Glad you like the photos. Aren't you clever to be able to crochet? It's so intricate, I love it but haven't the faintest idea how to do it. I'll leave it to more talented people like yourself. :thumbsup: