Excuse me old chap

Talk about your dogs, seek advice and share experiences

Moderators: CarolynM, janrobinson

bentley
Senior User
Senior User

Excuse me old chap

Post by bentley »

You may or may not know that yesterday the Sea King helicopters did a decommissioning flypast around Torbay. Obviously we went for a look, and it did not disappoint. What I can't understand though is how I got THESE photos when I was supposed to be photographing helicopters? He's just so darned photogenic!! :love5 :love4 :love6

He made us howl with laughter this morning when Teddy, our daughter's bichon who now lives with us, picked up Bentley's tuggy. Bentley was distraught. He stood over Teddy and made little wuffly barks and yips. He might as well have been saying, 'Excuse me old chap but I think that's my tuggy you're playing with.' Teddy of course didn't give up the tuggy so Bentley lay down and put his head on it. Still he didn't take it away. Instead he kept looking at me as if to tell me to come and help. He's so gentle and lovely natured. He's like a good wine, he just gets better as he gets older! :love5
janrobinson
Rescue Co-ordinator
Rescue Co-ordinator

Re: Excuse me old chap

Post by janrobinson »

He is such a lovely boy as you say getting better with age. Smiled to think of him asking you for help to remove his toy :love4 :2378:

I saw the pictures of the Sea Kings exit They are so awesome seems sad for them to be going to the scrap yard. Why does everything have to be digital not analogue..... crazy. That was the only thing that was said about why they were going.
julia

Re: Excuse me old chap

Post by julia »

What a gorgeous face. They really are the gentlest of dogs :love5