Holly and Bramble

Share your story about your rescue dog -good or bad

Moderators: CarolynM, janrobinson

PupsandPets

Holly and Bramble

Post by PupsandPets »

Hi
I'm Tori and new to the site and I guess like everyone else here I'd love to share my Goldies with you all.

Holly is a traditional Goldie and we resuced her at 6 months old. She was in a poor state but the less said about that the better. She's 4 now and the most beautiful girl in the world. Sadly she came to us with Elbow Dysplasia but she is so well treated for it you wouldn't know. She goes to Hydrotherapy swimming which I swear by - it's been absolutely amazing for her and recently started acupuncture which is also fantastic.
This is holly haven claimed rights to my bed;

Bramble is 2 1/2 yrs old, we got from a great breeder and she's solid as rock - The two of them couldn't be more different. Holly is too smart for her own good but Bramble just seems to come across totally opposite as she's more interested in mishcief and acting around whenever possible. They love each other like mad though and wont be seperated at all. But the play fights................. never seem to end sometimes

This is Bramble;

The pair of them when they met:

Id love to get another one but a little scared it might spoil their relationship - anyone any thoughts?
lynn wise
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Holly and Bramble

Post by lynn wise »

What beautiful pics. 2 gorgeous goldies. Oh, and welcome to the site.
PupsandPets

Post by PupsandPets »

lynn wise wrote:What beautiful pics. 2 gorgeous goldies. Oh, and welcome to the site.
Thank you :1939:
Ellas mum
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Ellas mum »

Hi, and welcome.
Lovely to hear their story. You have two beautiful girls there. :2035:
PupsandPets

Post by PupsandPets »

Ellas mum wrote:Hi, and welcome.