went shopping

Share your funnies and have a laugh - Remember, there may be young eyes watching so keep it clean

Moderators: CarolynM, janrobinson

lenny
Senior User
Senior User

went shopping

Post by lenny »

Just come back from shopping in Sainsburys,I was looking for something to flavour a casserole, I asked one of the staff what they had,He said we have a chicken, beef and England, I said ive heard of chicken stock and beef stock, whats the other one , he said that's the laughing stock.
I then went into the chemists and saw a Robert Green condom, apparently they are not very good but your guaranteed not to catch anything.
janrobinson
Rescue Co-ordinator
Rescue Co-ordinator

Re: went shopping

Post by janrobinson »

I take it Robert Green must be a Goalkeeper. :2005:
lenny
Senior User
Senior User

Post by lenny »

Yes Jan, the England one, that cost us a goal last game, not sure he`ll be playing tonight,we may have calamity James instead. :2005:
sammingtonsmythes

Post by sammingtonsmythes »

Told you Monty should be in goal!!
lenny
Senior User
Senior User

Post by lenny »

He might get sent off for bursting the ball. :1960:
sammingtonsmythes

He bursts them all Lenny bought a boomer ball which is indestructable breaks your foot it you kick it though. :1967
Got to laugh our lane is a bit of a short cut.Its full of men with England flags flying from their cars rushing home.I hope their isn't a collision as its quite narrow!!So long as it isn't me with my luck as i am still sore from writing my car off a few months ago! :2026:
Last edited by sammingtonsmythes on Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lenny
Senior User
Senior User

Post by lenny »

Im resisting saying anything about lady drivers, Im in enough trouble already. :2007:
sammingtonsmythes

Oooo you are!My first accident ever won't go into details but it involved a lorry on my side of the road-ouch!
lenny
Senior User
Senior User

Post by lenny »

Don't women think they own the road.(sorry I couldn't resist that one) . On a serious note glad you are ok,arguing with a lorry must have been frightening. :2026:
janrobinson
Rescue Co-ordinator
Rescue Co-ordinator

Post by janrobinson »

Lenny you will be in serious trouble soon at this rate. :2029:
lenny
Senior User
Senior User

Post by lenny »

You mean Im not already Jan :1964 I did try to resist but feel I was set up with the reply. :2007: