Roo

Share pictures of your much loved pets - If you have a rescue dog, pop a picture in here and let us know how heshe is getting on

Moderators: CarolynM, janrobinson

sammingtonsmythes

Roo

Post by sammingtonsmythes »

Here we go everyone.Latest installment on Roo the Golden that i posted links on before?
http://www.lifewithdogs.tv/2012/08/note ... art-three/
Two videos on this one.The second one is particularly charming when Roo sees herself in the mirror for the first time=priceless
milo's mum

Re: Roo

Post by milo's mum »

been looking out for the next installment so thanks for posting it on here. sounds like roo is coming along nicely. slowly but surely which is fantastic news. went from having a tear in my eye while reading to chuckling and thinking "you stupid hound" as she's jumping up to have a look in the mirror. looking at her in that clip you wouldn't know she had a fear of anything. will be looking out for further updates. please keep us posted if you can.
sammingtonsmythes

She's turning into a proper retriever isn't she.If she has been locked up all her life she probably has never
seen a mirror before
lenny
Senior User
Senior User

Post by lenny »

So glad to hear Roo is improving, but after such a traumatic start, it was obvious setbacks would occur, 2 steps foward one step back, Even the pictures tell the story of her continued progress.Long may that continue. :love4
sammingtonsmythes

They do Lenny!I loved seeing her playing and having fun with the other dogs.
it won't be long before she gets to that frisbee first!