Re: Montys' world

Talk about your dogs, seek advice and share experiences

Moderators: CarolynM, janrobinson

Ellas mum
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Ellas mum »

Oh dear, Naughty Nellie's been at it again, running off with Monty's seeds.
Nigel's face was a picture.....I didn't have anything to do with it, honest!!!! :2091:
lynn wise
Senior User
Senior User

Post by lynn wise »

Been there, done that, worn the t.shirt. Had to laugh when I saw her do that, having had all our Goldens and a love of gardening, it goes with the territory.
Timber used to pinch all the labels and chew them up, little piles of white plastic all over the garden. Bracken pinched the strawberries and radish. Another would dig the plants that had just gone in. All thinking they were helping I guess. :1960
Cobi & Ginnie's Mum

Post by Cobi & Ginnie's Mum »

We had recorded Gardener's World and watched it last night. 'naughty Nell'.....Les has 'had assistance' in our garden from Ginnie and Cobi and previous other golden helpers, he puts the weeds in the barrow and they retrieve them for him.

Jade (in 1981) did several laps of honour around the lawn with a plant pot in her mouth, three times Dad re potted that clematis, in the end he gave up.

Les and I have our own 'naughty Nell' who is just 15 weeks...... we called her Calli, ooh she can be a little tinker !!!!!
But I'll always be known as Cobi and Ginnie's Mum, and we will always be so grateful to Jan. :love4

The eleven weeks without a golden retriever in our lives was so unbearable.

Lynda, Les and Calli :love4
superjazz

Post by superjazz »

Hello everyone,
We also got a Golden dog pup a few weeks ago. We also found life without a Golden very dull .
We travelled down to Staffordshire and came back with " Bosun" .
He is now 3 months old and of course is into furious digging in the garden.
The roses we have in memory of departed Goldens have so far been unscathed.
Jazz , Candy , Katie all have a rose with a link to their names. " Fishermans Friend " , Pretty Lady", Sweet Dream"
" Katerina Ziemat".
Golden memories thanks to Jan.
Pat , Syd & Bosun.
lynn wise
Senior User
Senior User

Post by lynn wise »

Welcome to Bosun. So pleased that there is another heart filled with Golden love. Happy days to you 3.
Love from Us 4 :bighug:
bentley
Senior User
Senior User

Post by bentley »

Aaaaw, I'm so pleased for you all. What a lovely idea to plant roses in memory of your previous goldens. :1942: :1949:
Ellas mum
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Ellas mum »

Lovely to hear you have new additions to your families Pat and Syd and Lynda and Les. Sounds like they are keeping you on your toes.

Welcome to Bosun and Calli, they are going to have happy homes with you all.

Happy days :1969 :love4